London Sightseeing Pass
Do you want to make the most of London attractions? But you don't know how to begin your stay? Save money and time, get the London Pass!
You have so much to discover in London. Do not waste time planning what to see or not to see, the London Pass gives you access to 55 London attractions at a lower price.
Make your stay easy, instead of multiple costly tickets use one pass all days long.
Advantages of the London Pass
Feel the atmosphere of the city, have a tour in the classic red double decker bus and start programming your day. Are you keen on history? The London Sightseeing Pass will open you the doors of Windsor Castle, Tower of London, Tate Modern. Itch for nature, visit the Kew Gardens or explore best sporting facilities such as Wimbledon tennis grounds or Twickenham Rugby Stadium with London Pass.
Enjoy London attractions! London Pass provides you:
- Free entrance to 55 London attractions
- No queuing to enter
- Benefits and discounts for shopping and restaurants
Purchase London Travelcard together with your London Pass to save time and money during you stay. Use London's Public Transport network to move easily and economically around the city with London Travelcard.
London Pass holders will enjoy a more relaxed sightseeing trip as they don't have to think about paying, queuing or anything else. The only thing you will have to do as a London Sightseeing Pass holder is to choose which of the 55 highly interesting London attractions covered by the pass, you want to visit!
How does it work?
According to your stay and the way you want to spend your time in London, you must buy the London Pass for one or multiple days.
You can buy the London Pass with your credit card with a computer chip inside - which allows you completely cash-free entry to 55 London tourist attractions.
And don't forget: the more sights you see, the more money you save! All you have to do is to show your Pass to the attendant at a London Pass attraction, they will swipe it through a special machine and you will be allowed to enter without waiting any minute more.
Add the London Travelcard to your London Pass and save money, time and stress while having an amazing time in London.
Book your London Pass.
Book your London Travelcard.
Validity of your Sightseeing London Pass
The London Pass and the London Travelcard are valid for use on consecutive days only. At the end of your validity period or when your purse value has been used up, the Pass will expire and will no longer allow access to attractions.
Your London Pass is then valid for the number of days that you purchased - be it 1, 2, 3 or 6 days and is subject to the purse value of maximum gate prices related to the number of days.
It is important to note that a 'day' is based on a calendar day, so if you first use your pass at 4pm on Monday, Monday is counted as day one of your Pass usage.
If, for example, you used a three day London Pass for the first time on Monday, your Pass will cease working at the end of Wednesday, regardless of how often you have used it in between.
Your benefits with your London Sightseeing Pass
- Free entry to over 55 London Attractions - including the Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, the London Zoo and many more
- A free 128 page Guidebook - available in 7 different languages containing a wealth of detailed information including maps, directions and tips
- Skip the Queue at Top London Attractions
- Added Travel Option - add a London Travelcard to your Pass which enables you to use all public transports
- Save on up to £420 worth of entrance fees - that's the aggregate price of all adult entrances to attractions contained within the 6 day Pass!
- Other Special Offers - along with the Guidebook, great offers available to visitors to London and discounted prices on West End theatre tickets, restaurant discounts and much more!
List of London Attractions
See the full list of the 55 London Attractions where you can get in free with the London Pass.